Sunday 2 October 2011

Matchmaker I

So out of my non existent audience, who thinks that types exist? No I'm not referring to the system of classification but to the classification of a gentler persuasion. I, of course, refer to THOSE types. As in romantically speaking *wink wink*

So the question goes do you really have a type or does the universe conspire to have your lady bits jump to attention for the same kind of person? *not discriminating* I realize that my question is rather confusing as they refer to separate topics, so I shall divide this post. YES. I can do that *evil/innocent smile*

The first issue at hand is types. Do we really gravitate to one specific type cast? I know of several cases where girls flock to similar people enough to generate a periodic function. Like the chick in eat, pray, love. She kept talking about brown italiano pool worthy eyes she wanted to dive into..

So does that mean that girls will always be on the look out for men with these characteristics? Will they miss out on some equally wonderful but doesn't quite fit the bill guy? Or will they be unhappy because that man doesn't fulfill their id completely? You know.. I really don't know o.O

More on cosmic intervention later. When I have two brain cells to rub together.

Stay tuned listeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment