Tuesday 1 November 2011

Cache Up Front

So I recently discovered this gorgeous (because I did not want to use wondrous) activity called 'GeoCaching'. It's something I am immediately putting on my BucketList and I sincerely wish it gains popularity here in Pakistan (there are around 10 caches in Pakistan). I'll try as a recently reformed muggle to spread the word to the best of my abilities.

What these people do is they leave these containers called caches all over the globe. GPS devices and clever clues lead explorers to the places that guard these boxes (benches, trees, crevices etc). These caches are usually filled with a myriad of items and a log book. The items are added or removed by the people who discover these treasures and leave their names behind on the list of those who preceded them.

Can you imagine going around the globe and discovering boxes filled with memories and even leaving a piece of yourself behind?

My advice would be: Google it, find a site and register. You should have a smart phone or a GPS device and your own means of transport. Be adventurous and let this girl bound by a Char Deewaari live vicariously through all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment